Sat, Mar 14|
Annapolis Friends Meeting
A Night of Spiritual Guidance, Inspiration & Universal Messages
Join Christalene for an evening of spiritual guidance, inspiration, universal messages and validation from the other side.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Annapolis Friends Meeting, 351 Dubois Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401, USA
About the event
Christalene Karaiskakis is a unique and passionate Visionary Intuitive, Medium and talented artist. She is a Greek Cypriot who was born in South Africa, raised in Australia, and currently living in Annapolis, Maryland where she shares her gifts to enrich the lives of others.
If you have been seeking spiritual guidance or a sign of validation from the other side-this is your opportunity. Christalene will be hosting a gallery reading at the Annapolis Friends Meeting for two nights only on March 14th and May 9th. Please come with an open heart and mind to experience the unexpected. The more open and relaxed you come, the easier it will be for Christalene to connect with you and with others who have crossed over seeking to connect. Those who decide to become part of this night are truly meant to be there.
- Annapolis Friends Meeting is located on Dubois Road, one block off North Bestgate, at the end of the road.
-This event starts promptly at 7:00 pm. Doors open at 6:30 pm.
- Although there is no guarantee every attendee one-on-one time or a personal reading, you are sure to walk away feeling at peace and with an Affirmation Card from Christalene.
- Water, tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided during a 15-minute intermission.
- Plenty of parking will be provided.
- All ticket sales are final.
When checking out via PayPal, please add the note "Gallery M14" if you are attending the March 14th event or "Gallery M9" if you are attending the May 9th event.